Where do I learn about HUD foreclosures?
One good source is their Web page http://www.hud.gov.

Where do I get information on REITS?
Ask for information on real estate investment trusts, or REITs, from the National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts, 1875 Eye St, N.W., Washington, DC 20006; (800) 362-7348.

Where do I get information on homes with historic value?
For information about homes with historic value, contact the National Trust for Historic Preservation, Washington, D.C. at (202) 673-4000.

Where do I find about IRS properties?
Go the IRS property site at http://www.treas.gov/auctions/irs/.