© Aldridge & Southerland 2022. All rights reserved.
Jessica F Snyder
Broker, REALTOR®, ABR, CRS, GRI, SPS, SRES
- Viewed - 1651
Expert. Professional. Personal.
The Jessica Snyder Real Estate Group
- Jessica is a Proud Supporter of ECU and The Pirate Club at the Scholarship Contribution Level.
- Top Producer and Agent of the Year for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2019, & 2021
- A Pitt County native, the Fleming family has been residents since the early 1800’s. Jessica has been selling real estate with Aldridge & Southerland since 1993 and has been a consistent top producer.
- Jessica is a graduate of St. Mary’s College in Raleigh and The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Jessica is a member of the Pitt-Greenville Association of Realtors. Pursuing post-licensing education, Jessica has earned the following designations: ABR, Accredited Buyers Representative, CRS, Certified Residential Specialist, GRI, Graduate of the Realtor Institute, SPS, Strategic Pricing Specialist, SRES, Senior Residential Specialist.
- Seeing her clients’ faces light up when they walk into their dream home is Jessica’s greatest pleasure. Transforming your Dreams into a Home is Jessica’s Goal!
“When our “dream home” came on the market we immediately made an offer and it was accepted! That’s the good news…Unfortunately, due to the suddenness of the purchase, we had made no preparations to sell our current home. We needed help fast and immediately contacted Jessica Snyder. Jessica and her team have a reputation of honest, professional service and that is what she provided. Jessica and her team helped us through the pricing and staging process and within ten days of the listing we had three offers. Jessica was always in contact with us and extremely responsive to any questions or issues that arose. We highly recommend Jessica Snyder for your realty needs. Not only is she a top notch realtor, she is also now our friend.” — Jim & Pam Mullen
“Jessica Snyder was an absolute joy to work with when selling our house. She was professional, courteous, and always punctual. Jessica was instrumental in helping us get our house prepared to show and worked diligently throughout the process of selling our home. Jessica never failed to return calls promptly and every T was crossed and every I dotted when filling out all the paperwork. I would highly recommend Jessica for all your brokerage needs.” –Matt Hawk
“We have had the pleasure of working with Jessica Snyder on two occasions, once as the buyer and once as the seller. Both were outstanding experiences.
When we bought our house in 2010, we were lucky enough that my new boss had asked Jessica to show us around Greenville and help us find a new home. Jessica is very pleasant and interesting to talk to, and we really enjoyed working with her. She showed us many houses on two different trips. Jessica knows Greenville like the back of her hand. In each case she provided a lot of information about the area. Our list of requirements was long, and everything she showed us met our requirements. When we were ready to make an offer Jessica gave us solid information on obtaining financing. She also worked with the seller to get repairs made before we closed.
When we needed to sell the house almost 12 years later, we contacted Jessica well before we were ready to list. She came over and advised us on what needed to be done to the house and gave us good advice on how to price it. She arranged for a professional stager to look at the house and give us more, very detailed, information on what needed to be done to get the house ready for the market. When there was immediate interest in the house she wrote the contract and then worked with the buyer to make sure they were doing everything they needed to do in order to have a successful, on-time closing. She made sure everything was done correctly and on time. The closing was flawless.
In our opinion, there is really only one realtor in the Greenville area, and that realtor is Jessica Snyder. She is a wonderful person, and she is really outstanding and fun to work with.” — Hayden and Sandie Griffin, July 2022
- Office: (252) 756-3500 x218
- Cell: (252) 412-3001
- Fax: (252) 756-4159
- Email: email@example.com