Here's A Simple But Powerful Rule. . . Always Give People More Than They Expect To Get!
· Jim has lived in Greenville since 1991 with his wife Rhonda, who is a Greenville native. They have been married since 1983.
· They have two wonderful children, Ben, who is 18 and Lauren, who is 15.
· Jim holds a bachelors from Welch College (formerly Free Will Baptist Bible College) in Nashville TN and was recognized in the 1998 edition of Who’s Who Among America’s Colleges and Universities.
· Jim has taught at both middle school and high school levels here in Pitt county, most recently at CM Eppes Middle school.
· Jim has served on staff at two different churches in Greenville over the past 22 years.
· Rhonda currently works for Vidant Hospital (formerly PCMH) in the outreach area of the lab.
· As a Real Estate agent, continuing education is very important and so Jim has earned the prestigious GRI® designation offered through the North Carolina Association of Realtors. This intense program gives real estate professionals the necessary information and skills to excel in the residential real estate market.
· Accredited Buyer Representation (ABR®) designation. The ABR® designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. This coveted designation is awarded to real estate practitioners by the Real Estate BUYER'S AGENT Council (REBAC®) of the National Association of REALTORS® who meet the specified educational and practical experience criteria. To attain this designation, a real estate practitioner must complete an extensive classroom training program on buyer agency practices and procedures, pass a written examination and submit evidence of practical experience as a buyer’s representative.
· Real estate agents and brokers who have earned REALTOR e-PRO® Certification are Internet Professionals who have completed extensive training using the Web. REALTOR e-PRO® Certification means the real estate professional is prepared to employ the latest techniques and services for your benefit, just like you've grown to expect from a professional.
· Star Power University Listing Specialist Course. Jim has earned the Listing Specialist Designation from Star Power University which certifies that he has been trained in all the latest listing systems that will help him perform at the highest level of professionalism while listing your home.
· Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES®). This is given to those who complete the intensive program Senior Real Estate Council. These intense programs give real estate professionals the necessary information and skills needed to excel in assisting Senior Adults the residential real estate market.
· Certified Resiential Specialist (CRS®). Realtors who receive the CRS® Designation have completed advanced courses and have demonstrated professional expertise in the field of residential real estate. Fewer than38,000 Realtors nationwide have earned the credential.
· Short Sale and Foreclosures (SFR®). Focuses on knowing how to help sellers maneurer the complexities of short sales as well as help buyers pursue short sale and foreclosure opportunities.
My goal as a Real Estate agent is to assist clients in realizing their real estate goals. This may be through both buying and selling their homes or investing in real estate. It is my desire to help my clients complete a worry free transaction, leaving them with the wonderful feeling that they accomplished their dream.