Expert. Professional. Personal.
The Jessica Snyder Real Estate Group
- Jessica is a Proud Supporter of ECU and The Pirate Club at the Scholarship Contribution Level.
- Top Producer and Agent of the Year for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, & 2016
- A Pitt County native, the Fleming family has been residents since the early 1800's. Jessica has been selling real estate with Aldridge & Southerland since 1993 and has been a consistent top producer.
- Jessica is a graduate of St. Mary's College in Raleigh and The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- After marrying her "match made in Carolina Blue Heaven," Jessica and Vern returned to Greenville. Their hearts now bleed Purple and Gold. Since 1980, Vern has been a partner with the law office of Gaylord, McNally, Strickland, and Snyder.
- Jessica and Vern have two children, Bert and Allison. Both of their children attended St. Peters School and J.H. Rose High School. A graduate of East Carolina University and Duke University's Divinity School, Reverend Captain Bert Snyder is in Ministry in Reno, Nevada as well as a member of the Army National Guard, Nevada National Guard, Chaplain, and Renown Regional Medical Center. He is married to Lara Alyce and they have two sons, Levi Rein and Jessie West and a daughter, Arrow J. They are expecting their fourth baby, Gray in August of 2019. Allison, a graduate of North Carolina State University, is married to her NCSU sweetheart Cameron Winter. They live in Athens, Georgia where Cameron is pursuing his PhD and Allison is Marketing Manager for IMI Association Executives.
- Jessica is a member of the Pitt-Greenville Association of Realtors. Pursuing post-licensing education, Jessica has earned the following designations: ABR, Accredited Buyers Representative, CRS, Certified Residential Specialist, GRI, Graduate of the Realtor Institute, SPS, Strategic Pricing Specialist, SRES, Senior Residential Specialist.
- The Snyders have been active members of Jarvis Memorial United Methodist Church since 1980. Besides teaching Sunday School and Vacation Bible School, Jessica has served on numerous boards and committees, including: Board of Trustees, Finance, Staff Parish Relations, Receptions and Wedding Directors, United Methodist Women, and Altar Guild.
- Seeing her clients' faces light up when they walk into their dream home is Jessica's greatest pleasure. Transforming your Dreams into a Home is Jessica's Goal!