The Carter Difference
- Brad & Renee are a husband and wife team. Renee has been selling Real Estate with Aldridge & Southerland since 1997. Brad joined "The Carter Difference" Team in 2004. Since values are important to them at home and at work, Brad & Renee hold honesty, loyalty and knowledge high to describe "The Carter Difference".
- Renee is a member of the Greenville-Pitt Association of Realtors and National Association of Realtors. Certifcates include, Broker, ABR(Accredited Buyers Representative) and GRI(Graduate of Realtor Institute).
- Brad is a lifelong Greenville resident. Brad is also a member of the Greenville-Pitt Association of Realtors and National Association of Realtors. Brad is a licensed North Carolina General Contactor in both residential and commercial construction.
- Both Brad & Renee are graduates of East Carolina University and support the Pirates whenever possible!
- Brad and Renee also have a licensed Buyers Agent, Amy Whitehurst. Amy has been with the team for five years and has nine years of real estate experience in addition to years of accounting experience. Amy's customer service level is second to none! Amy and her husband, Hardee, have 2 sons, Dale and David that attend Pitt Community College and DH Conley High School. Amy and her family attend Oakmont Church.
- The Carter Difference has produced more total volume since 2005 than any team or agent.
- Brad & Renee have been blessed with 2 children, Caroline and Christine. Our girls our proud to attend, both, Arendell Parrott Academy and JH Rose High School.
- The Carter Difference proudly represents Elks Construction as the exclusive agents for the popular Brook Hollow development. Brook Hollow is an upscale townhome community with homes priced from $138,900 to $159,000. Elks Construction also builds custom homes of any size. Please contact us for more information or to schedule a meeting to discuss your dream home.
"Brad is very knowledgeable and a good communicator. His follow up skills and his feel for the clients scenes of urgency are perfect. Most importantly he is polite, honest and are ally nice guy"
-The Nichols Family
"We cannot begin to express gratitude for everything Amy did to make our first time home buying experience special. What we expected to be a nerve-racking and stressful time, turned out to be so much easier than we ever could have hoped for. The personal interest she showed every step of the way allowed us to feel confident about our choices."
-The Stark Family
"The Carter Difference has the ability to make the home purchasing process easy and fun as well as to make each client feel special"