Connie M. Corey, ABR, CRB, CRS, GRI
Your 1st Choice in Real Estate!
Certifications and Recognitions
Breast Cancer Survivor!!!
Top Producing Single Agent - 2011 Aldridge and Southerland REALTORS
2010 - Top Producing Agent - Aldridge and Southerland REALTORS
2003 - Present - Regional RPAC Trustee
2007 - 2010 - National Association of REALTORS Director
2006 - Present - Federal Political Coordinator for Rep. G. K. Butterfield - National Association of REALTORS
2003 North Carolina's Association of Realtors (NCAR) President
2000 North Carolina's Association of Realtors (NCAR) 2000
REALTOR OF THE YEAR
- 2000 Chamber of Commerce Small Business Leader of the Year
- 1995 & 1997 REALTOR OF THE YEAR (Greenville-Pitt Association of Realtors)
- 1992 Manager of the Year
- 1994 President's Award (Greenville-Pitt Association of
- 1994-95 Education Chairman-Greenville-Pitt Assoc. of
- 1995 State Director Greenville/Pitt Assoc. of Realtors
- 1991 President's Club, Re/max
- 1997-1998 Regional Vice-President NCAR
- 1988-90 EB Jordan Million Dollar Roundtable -Wilson Board
- 1989 Citation of Honor-Young Career Women Program, BPW-USA
- 1995-96 Farmville Boys and Girls Club Director
- Founder and Chairman, Summer Moore Foundation for United
- Member, Greenville-Pitt County Chamber of Commerce
Member of the Prudential Multi-Million Dollar Club & Leading Edge Society
- Farmville Chamber of Commerce
- Member: Covenant United Methodist Church
- Last, but definitely not least Super Granny!!
I specialize in representing my clients in the purchases and sales of single-family residences and income property within the cities of Greenville, Winterville, Farmville, Grimesland, Washington, Simpson, Ayden, Bethel, and Fountain. Currently specialize in corporate relocation, new home sales, short sale and foreclosures.
I'm a Pitt County native having been born and raised in the local area. My youth was filled with extra-curricular activities and organization centered around school, church and athletics. I am married, with three sons, two daughter-in-laws and four wonderful grandchildren, who are the light of my life. Current hobbies of mine include spending time with the family, racquetball and politics.